Let's have some cup of coffee?
A. Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warranty applies only to the product/(s) carried or distributed by EJMT TRADING as specifically listed on the Delivery Receipt.
- Items purchased from EJMT is fully warranted from date of purchase for a period of one (1) year, or depending upon the warranty stated in front, against manufacturing defects, by reason of design, materials or workmanship.
- Within the warranty period, all defective items are either for check-in or on-site services, and are subject for inspection and repair only. The decision for replacement shall be dependent upon the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item(s). EJMT will, at its option, repair or replace the defective item(s) at no charge, provided, the said item/(s) is/are returned during the warranty period. Replacement unit/(s) are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. However, for On-Site services, the client has to shoulder the mobilization costs incurred by EJMT Trading.
- EJMT Trading will provide the labor for warranty repair without any service charge at our office for one (1) or two (2) years from the date of original purchase depending on the service warranty agreed upon by both parties.
- Clients that encounter end-of-warranty and should need technical support for the defective item or software. EJMT technical personnel provide on-site support for troubleshooting. The client has to shoulder all mobilization cost.
- For provincial clients, if ever an item breaks down, the client has to send us or bring to our office that item, and we’ll have it repaired or replaced, depending on the decision of the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item. After the repair or replacement, we will send it back to the client. However, EJMT will not pay any freight charges. The client has to shoulder all the delivery costs.
- Consumables and/or accessories are not covered by any warranty. (i.e. power supply dcplug, connectors, mouse, mouse pad, ink cartridges, ribbons, toners, diskettes, covers, etc.).
- The warranty on computer item/(s) does not include software or virus problems. EJMT is not responsible for loss of program or data stored on hard disk drives. The client/customer is responsible to back-up their data before requesting for warranty service.
- The warranty on CCTV item(s) does not include USER ERROR. (i.e. end user’s fault, disconnect from outlets, disconnected wires and cables, monitor not on, etc.
- The warranty is void:
- If the item(s) has been damaged brought about by accident, misuse, misapplication or any abnormal causes (i.e. animal/insect bites or wastes on parts, use of wrong voltage, damages caused by the use of non-original consumables, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, and other incidental events).
- If the warranty seal/(s) of the item/(s) has been tampered with or altered in any way
- If repaired or serviced by others besides us.
- If the product serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- Fluctuations – No UPS or AVR are installed by EJMT.
- There will be no lending of back-up or service units.
- Warranty is valid only for original purchaser only.
B. Warranty Limitations:
The warranty set forth is exclusive and no other warranty, whether written or oral, is expressed or implied. EJMT Trading specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the our company or its suppliers be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of any product or documentations like computer hardware, software, accessories, upgrades, etc. including any lost profit or lost savings, or any claim by any party, even if a representative of our company or its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Product(s) that has been sent to a third party manufacturing representative through us for service warranty, our company will only serve as a bridge in following up the products and will not be held liable for any delays in releasing the item(s). Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any item(s) that were checked-in or sent to our office, due to floor, fire, earthquakes or other conditions beyond our control. Due to copyright on software, we will not be held liable for units seized or confiscated by authorities due to unlicensed software.
C. Procedure in claiming the warranty:
- Please attach a photocopy of this warranty agreement together with the defective item/(s).
- Please write your name, address, telephone numbers and the problem of the item/(s) on our Incident Report Form (IRF).
- Please do not include accessories of the defective item/(s) (i.e. power cable, printer cable, etc.) and items that are not purchased from us.
- Please take note that we will not pay any freight/delivery charges. All items should be brought-in or sent to our office.
- Any warranty items not claimed within 30 days from date of service will be disposed of by our company in any manner to cover the cost of service.