• HBA330 mini-mezz (MMZ)- (on the connected server)
PERC H745P MX- (on the connected server)
• Up to 16 x 2.5” SAS (HDDs/SSDs) in one storage sled. Up to 112 drives, 7 storage sleds within the MX chassis (plus 6 internal server storage drives)
• Power supplies and fans are provided by the PowerEdge MX chassis
Dimensions & Weight
• Height: 250.2mm
Weight: 12kg maximum with all 16 HDDs installed
I/O and Ports
• The MX5016s connects to the servers via the MX5000s SAS switch
• Single-width storage sled, up to 7 MX5016s storage sleds per PowerEdge MX chassis enclosure
• The PowerEdge MX uses OpenManage Enterprise- Modular Edition to manage all servers, storage, and networking for multiple chassis in a single web console or RESTful API interface.
Manage multiple PowerEdge MX groups, rack servers, and legacy modular systems with OpenManage Enterprise.
Once mapped to servers, the drives are configured, monitored, and updated via the iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller.